The Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) is one of the largest stock exchanges in Asia. Here are some of the tools used in the BSE:
- BSE Trading System (BOLT): The BSE’s electronic trading platform, which enables real-time trading of securities.
- BSE StAR MF: A platform for mutual fund transactions, including the buying and selling of mutual fund units.
- BSE e-Voting: An electronic voting platform for companies listed on the BSE, which allows shareholders to cast their votes electronically.
- BSE SME Platform: A platform for small and medium enterprises (SMEs) to raise capital and list their shares on the exchange.
- BSE Risk Management System (RMS): A tool for managing risk in the securities market, including the calculation and monitoring of various risk metrics.
- BSE IP (Initial Public Offering) Platform: A platform for companies to issue initial public offerings (IPOs) and raise capital from the public.
- BSE Learning: An online platform for investors to learn about the stock market and investing.
These tools help the BSE to provide a transparent, efficient, and secure platform for trading and investing in securities.