The National Stock Exchange of India (NSE) is one of the largest stock exchanges in Asia. Here are some of the tools used in the NSE:
- NSE Trading System (NSE NOW): The NSE’s electronic trading platform, which enables real-time trading of securities.
- NSE Clearing and Settlement System (CDSL): A platform for clearing and settlement of trades executed on the NSE.
- NSE Capital Market Segment (CMS): A platform for trading in equity shares, bonds, and other debt securities.
- NSE Derivatives Segment (F&O): A platform for trading in derivatives, including futures and options.
- NSE Debt Market Segment: A platform for trading in debt securities, including bonds and commercial papers.
- NSE Mutual Fund Platform: A platform for mutual fund transactions, including the buying and selling of mutual fund units.
- NSE IP (Initial Public Offering) Platform: A platform for companies to issue initial public offerings (IPOs) and raise capital from the public.
- NSE Risk Management System (RMS): A tool for managing risk in the securities market, including the calculation and monitoring of various risk metrics.
These tools help the NSE to provide a transparent, efficient, and secure platform for trading and investing in securities.