What is Entrepreneurial Finance?
- Entrepreneurial Finance Is the Process Of Making Financial Decisions For New Ventures (I.E. Startups).
- New Ventures Are Inherently Different from Established Ventures, As Are Entrepreneurs Inherently Different from Conventional Business Managers.
- The Financial decisions Faced by Each Are Starkly Different As Well
- Entrepreneurial Finance Is the Study of Value And Resource Allocation, Applied To New Ventures.
- It Addresses Key Questions Which Challenge All Entrepreneurs: How Much Money Can Be Raised and Should Be Raised
- When Should It Be Raised and From Whom; What Is A Reasonable Valuation of The Startup?
Also, Read – 30 Easy Ways To Make Money Fast