Here is a list of supporting simple certifications for MBA business analytics students:
- Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Data Analyst
- Amazon AWS Certified Data Analytics – Specialty
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Scientist Associate
- Informatica PowerCenter Developer
- SAS Certified Data Analyst
- Tableau Desktop Certified Associate
- Power BI Certified Data Analyst Associate
- SQL Server Certified Business Intelligence Analyst
- IBM Certified Data Analyst – Cloud
- ICAP Data Science Certified Associate
- EXIN Certified Data Analyst
- LinkedIn Data Analyst Certification
- Coursera Google Data Analytics Certificate
These certifications are relatively simple to obtain and can be completed in a few months or less. They cover a variety of topics that are relevant to business analytics, such as data mining, machine learning, data visualization, and programming languages.
In addition to the certifications listed above, there are many other simple certifications available in specific areas of business analytics, such as marketing analytics, financial analytics, and HR analytics. Students should choose certifications that are relevant to their interests and career goals.
It is important to note that certifications are not required for a career in business analytics. However, they can demonstrate to potential employers that you have the skills and knowledge necessary to be successful in the field.
Here are some tips for choosing simple certifications:
- Consider your interests and career goals. What specific areas of business analytics are you most interested in? What types of jobs do you want to pursue?
- Look for certifications that are offered by reputable organizations. Some certifications are more valuable than others, so it is important to do your research before choosing one.
- Make sure that the certification requirements are realistic. You should be able to complete the certification within a reasonable amount of time and without spending too much money.
Once you have chosen a certification, you can start preparing by taking online courses, reading books, or attending training workshops. Many certifications also offer practice exams that you can take to assess your readiness.